The CelTrack mobile app is the software aspect of the tracking process. After the installation of the hardware (which is the tracking device), you need to activate it with the software and start tracking from anywhere on your mobile device. I will outline the process for you:
- Purchase the hardware device of your choice. It’s either you purchase a hardwired, OBD, or portable/magnetic device.
- Install the device. For the hardwired, you need a professional car installer. You can plug the OBD tracker into your vehicle’s OBD port and you can attach the portable/magnetic in any discrete place of your vehicle.
- Activate the device by providing the necessary details such as number plate, name, and mobile number amongst others. Download the mobile app, login, and start tracking.
How to Install the CelTrack Mobile App
Like I mentioned before, you can not download the CelTrack mobile app from the Google play store but you can download it online. Downloading it is not difficult and it does not require many steps.
Follow these steps to download the app from Chrome browser:
- Click on this link https://app.celtrack.online/
- Once the page loads, click on the menu bar and select “add to home screen”
- The final step is to click on “add” from the pop-up message.
Check the illustrations below.
If you want to use a laptop instead, the steps to install it are also easy.
- Use this link https://app.celtrack.online/
- Click on the “+” button on the menu bar
- Click install from the pop-up message. It will automatically install and you will get a shortcut on your home screen
The steps are easy right? Check out our pricing https://celtrack.online/pricing/ to purchase your tracking device.